Nathalie Lété Foret Noire Wallpaper
The Foret Noire wallpaper from French designer Nathalie Lété is like walking into an enchanted forest. It’s dark, it’s beautiful and it’s full of life and animals and details to look at for both kids and adults.
Nathalie Lété is a French designer, who lives and works in Spain. She works in many ways, always mixing different techniques and materials and counting wallpaper, ceramics, paintings, rugs, pillows, textile print, illustrations and much more to her large production. She is inspired by her travels, but also by the way of mixing vintage and old engravings of flowers and animals. Everything she does is colorful and poetic.
Please note, we only have a few of these in stock. If sold out, contact us and we’ll have a new order on its way to you as soon as possible.
Foret Noire Wallpaper. This print is also available in a green version; contact us for purchase as this is not on the site.
8 strips: Height 300 cm x width 372 cm.
Simply cut excess paper at the bottom or the length when the wallpaper is dry. See instructions below.
This wallpaper is high quality and non woven material. It is made from natural and synthetic fibres, which is tear-resistant during both installation and removal. Non woven papers have special characteristics:
– The material is easily removable after hanging
– No need for soaking; the paper will not stretch and there is no need for overlapping either
– The paste is to be applied on the wall and not on the paper
What you need: Special, non woven wallpaper paste, e.g. Metylan or Quelyd. A sponge. A painter’s roller. A brush to get rid of air bubbles.
What to do:
1. Spread the special non woven wallpaper paste onto the clean wall with a brush.
2. Hang paper on pasted wall, butt joint
3. Press wallcovering onto the wall using a foam rubber roller to remove air bubbles
4. When it’s dry, cut excess paper at the bottom or top of the length