Kendall the Kale: The chewable, washable, 100% natural baby toy.
Kendall the Kale from Oli & Carol is a chewable vegetable-shaped baby toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands.
The kale is water-rich and full of minerals. Its soft ramifications will help your baby develops its sense of touch.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
The Chewable Toy is made from 100% natural rubber from the Hevea trees.
10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm.
Ready for immediate shipment from our warehouse in Denmark.
This item ships from our warehouse in Denmark, and is shipped within 1-2 business days from your order date.
Expected delivery time is as follows:
- Denmark: 1-3 business days
- Europe: 5-7 business days
- Rest of the world: 6-10 business days
We're happy to help.
Our Customer Service is open on Monday through Friday, from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm, CET. While closed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Danish public holidays, we try to answer emails and questions as quickly as we possibly can.