Nofred Safari Wallpaper
Safari wallpaper from Danish brand Nofred is a great way to add some personality to your baby’s nursery or your child’s room. It’s easy to hang and easy to maintain (see instructions below).
100% non-woven wallpaper.
Roll width 0.5 m x length 10 m.
This wallpaper is high quality and non woven material. It is made from natural and synthetic fibres, which is tear-resistant during both installation and removal. Non-woven papers have special characteristics:
– The material is easily removable after hanging
– No need for soaking; the paper will not stretch and there is no need for overlapping either
– The paste is to be applied on the wall and not on the paper
What you need: Special, non woven wallpaper paste, e.g. Metylan or Quelyd. A sponge. A painter’s roller. A brush to get rid of air bubbles.
What to do:
1. Spread the special non woven wallpaper paste onto the clean wall with a brush.
2. Hang paper on pasted wall, butt joint
3. Press wallcovering onto the wall using a foam rubber roller to remove air bubbles
4. When it’s dry, cut excess paper at the bottom or top of the length