Matching our handmade pacifier clips, these 100% natural rubber latex pacifiers come in a variety of beautiful colours.
The Bibs classic pacifiers are designed and produced in Denmark, and are available in the "Bibs size 2". This size is suitable for most newborns and up to the day where a pacifier is no longer needed. See exact measurements under the tab 'Product details'.
We stock 10 beautiful colours, all perfect for little boys and girls.
Make sure to sterilise the pacifiers before first use by putting them into boiling water, and then laying flat to dry. It is recommended that you change pacifiers every 4-6 week, and instantly throw them away if they show any signs of changes in surface, size, shape, or if you notice a rupture in the material or if the pacifier becomes brittle or sticky.
The Classic Colour Pacifier is made from 100% natural rubber latex. Shield is made from polypropylene (PP). The pacifier is 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
Nipple length: 3 cm.
Nipple diameter (tip): 1,5 cm.
Nipple diameter (base): 1 cm.
Shield diameter: 4,5 cm.
- This pacifier is recommended by midwives as the size and shape of the pacifier supports the correct sucking technique at the breast.
- This pacifier complies to European safety standard EN 1400+A1.
- It is recommended that you change pacifiers every 4-6 week.
- Sterilise the pacifier before first use by putting it into boiling water. Water may get inside the pacifier through the vent hole. Simply squeeze the dummy to remove water, and lay flat on a clean towel to dry.
- Clean and sterilise the pacifier every day. Do not use microwave sterilising or dishwasher detergents as it destroys the natural rubber. Simply put the pacifiers in a sieve and let boiling water run over them. Leave to dry until next morning.
This item ships from our warehouse in Denmark, and is shipped within 1-2 business days from your order date.
Expected delivery time is as follows:
- Denmark: 1-3 business days
- Europe: 5-7 business days
- Rest of the world: 6-10 business days
We're happy to help.
Our Customer Service is open on Monday through Friday, from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm, CET. While closed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Danish public holidays, we try to answer emails and questions as quickly as we possibly can.